The DUI Process Manual

I was skeptical about this book for three reasons. First, I’ve seen a lot of “we’ll expunge your DUI record” scams that don’t do what they say, but keep your money. Second, the advertising for this book is very promotional, saying you can clear your California DUI record in 32 days. How could they know it will take exactly 32 days? Third, most people in need of information are dealing with a recent DUI, not trying to clear an old record.
Well, I’m happy to say I was wrong on two out of three counts. First, this isn’t a scam, they guarantee you will clear your DUI within 60 days, or you get your money back. And instead of trying to charge you anything from $395 to $3,950, they normally charge $97 – and I have a deal for you to get it for $39 for a while (see below).
I was right on the second point – the advertising is too promotional. You may clear your record in 32 days, but it’s more likely to take most of the 60 day guarantee period. Still, getting a California DUI record off your neck in less than 60 days is OK with me.
I was REALLY wrong on the third point because the decisions you make during your DUI process can make it much easier to get rid of the stigma after you’ve put your citation behind you. This book covers everything you need to know to minimize the damage.
So here’s the quick story. Even though you might be most worried about losing your license, losing your car, paying a big fine or even going to jail for a while, someday you will have put all that behind you. But the damn San Diego DUI arrest record will still be there, screwing up your life:
- you can lose your license, maybe permanently
- without a license, you may lose your job
- you often can’t get a new job that requires driving, even if you keep your license
- you’ll flunk background checks
- you'll get killed on auto insurance rates thanks to the SR-22 requirement
I liked the first checklist for how to minimize the long-term effects of your San Diego DUI citation, and I really liked the second checklist for getting rid of your California DUI record. It deals with all seven agencies you have to contact (I don’t think many people even know there are seven), how to get a new driver’s license in another state, how to pass an employment background check without revealing your DUI record, and so on.
Bottom Line: Buy this book! You need it right from the beginning to minimize the impact on your life in the long run, and it is the only cheap way I know to be sure you get rid of your California DUI record as soon as possible. To get the discounted price, go to http://www.dwi--dui.com/. (Note the two hyphens.)